FLORAL AND PINK

Hello lovely people so I am back with the new post and you must have noticed that floral are so in these days so I thought of styling a body con dress with a beautiful floral top. Basically dark floral are really in trend so this top is somewhere between light and dark floral.
The dress I am wearing is actually a proper pink colour dress and its alluring. Don't miss out the sleeves of the top they are absolutely gorgeous and different, they are not bell sleeves but its a butterfly sleeve and definitely not so common.
You can style the top as a crop top or wear it with trouser pants it will look really classy and exceptionally gorgeous. Earrings and glasses I have worn in my previous posts as well so I thought they are a perfect match to this outfit so I again styled them with my garb.
Here my post ends will see you soon and don't forget to share and comment down and let me know your views about this outfit.


PIC COURTESY- AKANSHA SOLOMON
DRESS- FOREVER21
TOP- MYNTRA (ABITI BELLA)
FOOTWEAR- METRO (FUN CINEMAS LUCKNOW)



Comments