SHEER IN TREND

Hello people hope you are doing well. I am seriously amazed, all these months fashion have had its own different aura and there is so much to learn and implement. Blogging has now become a main stream and to conquer this world of blogging it has too become challenging and competitive. So keeping up all this in my mind I tried to style something different this time.
In this post I have styled this beautiful skirt from SHRADHA KAPOOR collection "IMARA" and I am completely taken over by this beautiful skirt and its color, basically pastel shades are so much in trend that people have forgotten about such colors, keeping that in mind I chose this skirt also I am a crazy fan of long skirts.

Talking about this top its a sheer black beauty and I love the way it perfectly jelled with the skirt and enhanced the look completely. Wear it with any pair of jeans, shorts and you are ready to rock the look.
I tried to keep this look simple as the colors are modish and vibrant itself so more of jewelery is not required. A perfect red shade of lip color will add a classy tinch to your getup. Don't forget to notice those green stones in am wearing in my ears, for me every garb is abridged without these.



PIC COURTESY- SHIVANI DUBEY
TOP-FOREVER21
SKIRT-IMARA FROM MYNTRA
EARING-EXHIBITION "AMAARA"


                                               
                                         

Comments